Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Something to Lounge in

Would you like to see my new superb loungewear pants? (Slightly superflous, since most everyone who reads this lives with me and has seen them already.) Oh, well, here they are.

Debbie and I had quite the adventure at The Target today, and I must say we did well with our purchases. These pants are the most comfortable thing I have purchased in a long while. Plus, we look WAY cuter in ours than this model does. Mostly because we don't tuck our shirts in, and we have cooler shoes. And also because we are naturally very cute most of the time. We wore them to the library, where I checked out this movie.

I think it will be good because Audrey Hepburn is in it. And, while William Holden is not as devistatingly handsom as Peter O'toole, I think he will be able to hold his own as the jaded screenwriter, & co.

I do hope it is good. Would you like to watch it with me?

Another aspect of our errands of the day was a quest for some dang-good-looking-worthy-of-a-hot-piece-sunglasses for Debbie. I think we were succesful, but I'll let Deb tell you more about that.

11 comments:

plugalong said...

Yes, that model has no hips. What is it with the photographers these days, they seem to forget the feminine. Anyway, I might just have to see if they have any in my size, They look like good walking wear.

smart alec said...

They do look mightly comfortable. And you both look hot hot hot; that model has nothing on you two. And Debbie's sunglasses are indeed amazing.

Babs said...

Miquelle, I'm sure that these lounge pants do indeed look amazing. I'm pretty sure that I saw Debbie looking acceptionally hot for Brenton in those very pants that you write of.

Wow Miquelle, I haven't had any form of conversation with you for quite a long time... but... one of these days it will happen!

Well, Enjoy your movie!

micquel said...

Teri! So good to see you round these parts again. We really do need to have a conversation, as I have heard some mighty interesting things. Very vague though, and I need to know more. From your own lovely self. Yes, yes, it should happen very soon.

Rosemary, I haven't seen Cold Comfort Farm, yet. Would your copy from the library happen to be a DVD? if so, I would love to borrow it.

deb said...

My sunglasses are hot, yo. And I think that my pants are cool. I wear them with the Bman, his family, and his little brother's friends present therefore, they are awesome.

Unknown said...

Those pants really are quite attractive. Quite flattering. As are the sunglasses.

I only watched the first half of that movie. It's the same story line as Alex & Emma. Stupid film makers these days. Fools. Come up with something of your own.

Trisha said...

i don't want to alarm anyone but those pants seem to be missing a few inches in length. your calves may get cold. yes, i said calves.

deb said...

I like a little breeziness, as long as it is not my bottom that is recieve the breeze.

micquel said...

I, too, enjoy the breeze about the ankles. quite nice in the summertime, I say.

kidzdilemmas said...

do those pants come in purple and a smaller size?

micquel said...

I'm afraid not, my friend. they do have a nice teal, though.