Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I was going to write a post whilst at work today, but then I realized that there remained only 5 little minutes until I was permitted to depart. So I decided to write a really short post. Yep, this is all you get. And maybe some stuff about P90X.

Because I wanted to tell you that this is Week 4 of P90X which is a rest week (whatever!) slash core and ab focus. Jeff and I did our first time through "Core Synergistics" out on the shady back lawn. It was spectacular and breezy and nice. I just wish grass didn't make me so itchy, and that I had a stronger core...but whatever.

One more thing. I have now decided that I don't mind too much when people spell fun with a ph instead of an f. In fact I think I might start thinking it is a little bit phunny sometime in the future. Don't ask me why.

Latahs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your abs are going to be like unto steel.

Wanna go swimming sometime soon? That would be phun.