Monday, April 17, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened the Other Day...

To someone, I'm sure. Just not to me. That's why I have not written for over a month. Really, don't you think it's such a great excuse? As we all know, I think I am abso-bloomin'-lutely hilarious, and so when I don't feel I have something funny to write, I don't write.

Also, I am lazy.

On a side note, I don't have a major, I'm basically done with generals, and I'm trying to register for fall classes. Can we say trapped in a corner?

Any suggestions on fun classes would be much appreciated so I could get out of this corner. It's making me clostrophobic. Hmm...you know what would be even more appreciated? If you could tell me what I like and what I want to do, and what I would end up not hating. I would give you my iPod, my laptop, $1,000 and my favorite shirt if you could do this for me. The problem with that incentive for myself is that I already have it. maybe if I didn't have that stuff, and I knew that I could if I made a decision, it would work.

Who wants to steal my stuff and give it back when I have figured things out?

Just kidding, don't do it. I would die without my laptop and my favorite shirt. Not to mention that the thousand bucks that has to go toward tuition if I finally find some classes to take.

Well, now that I've exhausted that side note, lets get back to how funny I am...

13 comments:

plugalong said...

Well, I found modern dance to be a really fun way to embarrass yourself... or what about a frisbee skill toning class - you could be on a team (as per Nikki's blog). Ah, well, dangit, I could have used the thou.

micquel said...

I have mused on the modern dance class. I just wish it was more than half a credit. But maybe after I take it I will realize that dancing is my passion and major in it and open a dance studio!

hey, it hasn't happened yet, though, so that money's still mine. got it?

smart alec said...

What is your favorite shirt? Because I know what my favorite shirt of yours is, and I'm wondering if it's the same.


And if I come up with your passion, I will gladly take everything that is important to you and flaunt it when I am around you. I'm so glad we're friends.

Unknown said...

Your hilariosity amazes me. Really, it does. I don't know why you think I can come up with a major for you when I can't even come up with one for myself. Tsk.

Trisha said...

you, my darling thing, should be... a trapeeze (?) artist. or a contortionist. concert pianist? professional back-up dancer who is trying to get off with a bandmates dad? yes. i believe that is the winner. good luck finding that class. (TAKE CERAMICS: GUARANTEED ENTERTAINMENT)

deb said...

You should go into computers. There will be a multitude of boys...not necessarily hot, debonaire type ones, but definitely the type who will shower you with books...er on second thought, stick with the back up dancer option Trisha threw out.

Unknown said...

When Trisha started listing career options I thought she was just going to stop with the word trapeeze and not add the word artist. I thought it was a good idea for you to be a trapeeze. Why not? If Andrew can be a stop sign, you can be a trapeeze. I think you'd have to use the skills of a contortionist to succeed, though.

micquel said...

you guys are pretty great to be suggesting all these wonderful things. I have been thinking hard about becoming a trapeez or a backup dancer, and both are sounding rather promising. However, I'm not sure what kinds of things to major in to get onto such career paths. Maybe I need to go talk to a counselor?

Ali, please tell me what you're favorite shirt of mine is. I really want to know. The shirt I was talking about is actually my green T-shirt from target. Simple and comfy even if it's not the most attractive thing in the world.

smart alec said...

I was thinking of that green shirt with stuff on it. I think you might wear it to bed or something. I don't really remember what is on it. Whenever you wear it I say it looks cute and you usually give me a wierd look. Do you know what one I am talking about? Well, I think it is really cute.

micquel said...

the one from DI that says Curacao and has awesome looking people in a harbor? yeah, that shirt is pretty awesome. Maybe I will wear it today.

Trisha said...

that is a good shirt. man alive! i think you should be a t shirt designer. you could make millions of dollars if they are teenie bopper enough.

Babs said...

I think you should make people pay to read your blog. That could be your into the lifestyle of a millionaire. It's just too funny to read for free - I'm pretty sure.

Trisha said...

Time for a new post!