Saturday, September 22, 2007

Done Got Hitched










So married life so far is pretty dang good. Jeff cooks for me far more often than I cook for him, he always makes the most amazing things with the scant groceries we have left at the end of the week. Creative genius, I'm telling you. The cruise was amazing, but that's a post for another time. School is great, as I'm taking a mere five credits and Jeff is in both of my classes. We've only skipped our 8:00 class twice to sleep in. wait, twice in the first thee weeks of school isn't a good start, is it? We're never going to sleep in again, I promise.


In other news, I'm going to the BYU game today with my Daddy-o. So excited.


GO COUGS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I'm so glad that you're happy. And so jealous that you're only taking 5 credits. My homework makes me want to cry.

Too bad I didn't go to the game yesterday, otherwise I would have come said hi. I decided I needed to sleep after overextending myself for such a long, strenuous stretch of time. Good thing they won, though. Hope you didn't get too wet.

smellame said...

Yay for updated blogs!

smart alec said...

Micquel I still can't believe you're married! and that you wrote a new blog. woohoo. You two are so cute together, I'm glad you're happy. We need to have a get together with everyone soon...it's been too long.

deb said...

Way cute pictures. I would like to see more if it is possible. You know, I like the visuals.

Becca said...

b-e-a-utiful! and i must say that it takes awhile to not sleep in. in fact....i don't think we've ever NOT slept in. hahaha. we somehow get talking as we're laying there and then it's 2 in the morning and I tell james to shut up. haha. nah, it's not like that. but i am serious. we are both talkers and staying up late is just unavoidable.