Monday, February 19, 2007

Yo!

So, I realize that it's been a while, yet again. I think that my New Years resolution should have been to blog at least once every two months - which will be a big improvement from what I have been doing. Can you change New Years Resolutions in mid-February? I think it should be allowed.

If so, here is my post for the next couple months. Hopefully the wonderful pictures here provided will tide you over until Aprl.

Oh, hadn't you heard? I got a very shiny and pretty digital camera. It looks a lot like this:


Do you like it? I can take your picture if you'd like. Come on over anytime, and we'll have a photo shoot. we can also pretend we are in a photo booth and make funny faces like this:

We could do some glamour shots, and if I get the lighting right, you will possibly look even hotter than this:

We could even eat chocolate ice cream in between shots, if you wanted. So come on over, bring your friends,and we'll have a real good time. So much so, that by the end of the night you will most likely be smiling a whole lot like this:


Wowee, having a digital camera makes blogging fun. I might have to change my resolution to once a month. Do you think that's an unrealistic goal?

21 comments:

deb said...

Maybe for you. Goodness sakes! Pictures are dang fun. I think icecream is a fab idea. I am very excited that you have your very own camera. It makes life much more exciting.

Unknown said...

Man, that glamour shot is pretty freaky. I mean, it's hot, but it is quite different than anything I've ever seen before. Quite shocking, I do say. You're always hot, but that just blows me away--and I'm a girl! JK. I bet Jeff loves having pictures of you. I find it interesting that I discovered the existence of your new camera via blog, even though I sleep in the same room as you. Hmm.

smart alec said...

yeah, you sneaky. and start blogging more - especially with pictures. that glamour shot is hot hot.

megan said...

I think once a month is an entirely managable goal. I think I might try and make such a goal.

You lucky duck. Sweet camera. Let's have more pictures!

plugalong said...

Wonderful fun, eh? Mildly jealous. Can't blame anyone but myself though, for losing my wonderful toy.
Lovely pictures. Is that Jeff?

micquel said...

thanks guys, I'll try to keep to my goal, and yes, that is indeed the Jeff.

deb said...

I think you should post more pictures in your next blog...I am starting to forget what you look like.

plugalong said...

More pictures! And words. I like your words too. And your happy smiling face. How do you do it? I swear, even if you are talking about a stress or something you come across as happy. Hope all is good with you.

s.mouse said...

I'm joining the blogging family...
http://2b1walker.blogspot.com/

kidzdilemmas said...

Sweet! I wish I had a digital camera! you did a really great job at those pictures, I must say!

inanechatter said...

Blog Blog Blog!! As in time for a new one

smart alec said...

indeed. don't you have some news to display?

my favorite color is green said...

sup micquel. i heard some news about you and your beau- that's real neat- so you know the date. we'll be seeing you soon in utah, i hope.

deb said...

Yo! It is the last day of April, so I suggest you get your little patootie in gear

kidzdilemmas said...

Hey! I'm back! please come look!

inanechatter said...

So much for a new post in April.

smart alec said...

micquel you are a slackface...but i still love you

inanechatter said...

Sigh...I think we've been ditched for lover boy

smart alec said...

micquel! you're almost married you slackface. write a new blog

Becca said...

haha, who is thinking about writing a blog when they are about to get married? I'll tell you who: not even what's her name, magleby's neighbor who is always blogging. so in other words....no one. :o) Micquel, I am sorry i missed your bridal shower! I felt really bad, but I couldn't get work off! Saturday's are the hardest days to get off at Circuit City becuase NO ONE gets saturday off, so everyone is already working. Anyway, lame excuse, but I will see you this saturday after you are MARRIED! WAHOOOO! Congrats and good luck! I am so excited for you!!!

Becca said...

U ARE MARRIED! Hey congrats, and thank you so much for having us come to the lunch, it was such a lovely event and you and jeff looked amazing! just a really great couple -- you of course have the majority of the looks in the couple, but what can I say. You were GORGEOUS! anyway, thanks again and enjoy married life! it's fantastic!