Friday, December 05, 2008

Some Random Pictures from My Phone: Part I

Mindy has discussed on her post that she is a blawker. I, too, suffer from this on a large scale. Old slight aquaintances and strangers alike have no idea that I read their blogs on a frequent basis. Another thing I suffer from is stealing all my ideas for my posts from other blogs. But at least I admit it, right? One of my favs, thejollyporter.blogspot.com (I'm too lazy to do a link) posted some random pictures from his phone, and I thought, "gee, what a swell idea." And so this post was birthed.



Jeff and I helped paint the newly remodled upstairs of his dad's store. It is now a super chic apartment. sweet.

cute Molly! bubbles are a bonus.


This is us being really excited to watch the game at Mel and Ryan's. We mooched off their mtn access the whole season. It was such a blast. I like those guys, Molly, AND football, so it was really a super set up.



9 comments:

Becca said...

super sweel idea! don't worry i copy lots of ideas. And I also blog-stalk people. whatev, we all do it.

hey...i have not seen you in a long time. sad.

cute pics! loved 'em

smellame said...

Very fun pictures! Molly was so itsy, as Kinley would say (two n's?). Anyway, and for some reason I am curious to see the apartment even though it has nothing to do with me. And I'm sad that we don't have an excuse to see you on Saturdays. Not that I was ever great company, but it's still nice to see yous guys.

my favorite color is green said...

hi busters. i'm glad you had fun and mel and ryan's- they are the coolest, yes!

smart alec said...

pictures are awesome. and so are you.

I also blog-stalk people. it is great fun.

Unknown said...

This makes me want to take more pictures on my phone, dang it. I'll start soon. You two are hawt.

Erin said...

Micquel, I loved this for several reasons. I will tell them to you.

1. I found your blog

2. I'm a HUGE blawker

3. One of the blogs I blawk at is the jolly porter. I feel like I've fallen in love with the whole family because of cjane, nienie, and now the jolly porter. And I feel like a creep but I can't stop myself, you know?

4. I like the pictures from your phone. Favorite was the bubbles. I don't know Molly, but I'm lovin them bubbles.

Erin said...

also, I have some AWESOME pics on my phone, because I very recently got a phone with a camera and want to take pics of everything.
And as soon as I learn how to put them on the computer, I may do a similar post of my own.

smellame said...

So Micquel, looks like I am number 8 comment! Must be time to update. And all you other Walker's too. Sheesh

smart alec said...

I vote new blog. maybe even part 2! I miss your face