Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I guess it's about time?



Now that school is out for the summer maybe I will have time to blog or something. All I know is that Melanie said that we should all update our blogs on her latest post, and I am deciding to obey. Not that I have anything interesting to say, unless you want to hear about all of my stats projects. Which I'm sure you don't. I would even torture you with posting the final product, but they are saved as pdfs and who the heck knows how to get a pdf onto a blog post? Not me, that's for certain. I will bless you with a couple of the cool plots I have made for multiple linear regression, which I know you are totally stoked about, right?



So they are pretty dang neat, eh? I made them using this code:



dwaine<-read.table("dwaine.txt")names(dwaine)<-c("number", "income", "sales")library(lattice)cloud(sales~number+income, dwaine)library(scatterplot3d)scatterplot3d(dwaine)s3d<-scatterplot3d(dwaine, type="h", highlight.3d=T, angle=55, scale.y=.7, pch=16, main="scatterplot3d - 5")s3d$plane3d(model1, lty.box="solid")



Are you impressed? Good.



Dang but I really hope that I pass that class. That would be something to bring much happiness to my heart.



Well, if you wanted to see the first non-flip flop sandals I have purchased (besides chacos) in about 4 years, here they are. Please pardon my huge looking ankle in the foreground.

I'm pretty excited because flip flops are forbidden at my place of work, so now I have a sandal to wear to work. yay.

You should comment and tell me some ideas that you would like me to blog about. Perhaps that will give me the motivation to keep up. No guarantees, though. I broke the LCD screen on our camera, and now it has officially died, which means no pictures, which in my opinion means boring blogs. But whatever, I will still blog maybe sometimes perchaps.



7 comments:

Becca said...

what the forever young sandals? I totally tried those on and thought they looked way cute, but i didn't like how my heel felt like it would pop out of the back strap. so i didn't buy them. but they are way cute.

you could always post blogs about what you do all the time. seriously. I never see or talk to you, so how do I know what a normal day in your life looks like? yeh, that's right: I don't know.

you could blog about what you would buy if you had a lot of money. i don't know why but i always want to know what people would do with their "extra" monies. haha. and since no one ever actually has those, it can only be a hypothetical blog post.

smellame said...

Yay for obedience! Good Micquel. And I am totally impressed by your genius, as well as by your good taste in footwear. I don't ever know what to blog about, so how am I going to give you any suggestions? Tell me about your most boring day in all its minute details. It is sad about no pictures because those are always fun to see, but I still say blog anyway for sure!!!!!!

smellame said...

Umm...Micquel, I'd say it's about time again. I know that we are both a little attached to our hubby's and the time we get to spend with them, and my unwillingness to leave Molly with sitters, but we should somehow plan sometime where we do some girly things together, or non-girly things, but things, that we do together, as sisters, and friends.,and, and,

Unknown said...

I LOVE those sandals. I have some similar ones that I got at Target last year and the back straps DO pop off. I'm going to tighten them, however, since they have buckles. Just have to poke some more holes.

SO glad you're out of school so you can post a lot. And so we can hang out, of course. It's so lonely without Deb and Al here. We will have to have weenie roasts all the time. And invite Melanie.

I am SO SCARED to take that class. You know I'm going to be calling you every night, right? Good.

Do you have pictures from your honeymoon still, or did those get lost with the stupid camera? I'd still like to see those.

micquel said...

Yay for weenie roasts! Let us do it! Stat's isn't so bad...or maybe that's the retrospect and relief of being finished...but feel free to call, I will probably be like, "yeah, I guessed this on that and only got docked this many points...so." Real helpful. I know I have some honeymoon pictures on a disc somewhere. Maybe I will find them and post some. That could be funish.

plugalong said...

Cute sandals!
Neat graphing. Don't have a clue about them, but they make pretty pictures.

my favorite color is green said...

Good post. I have no idea what you should post about, that's for sure. But I like your sandals and especially your painted toe nails- it makes me want to bend over and make mine pretty- or make kyle do it. yes, the latter choice would be ideal...