Friday, July 15, 2011

photos from my files

Botanical Gardens

The day we got caught in a sudden downpour at the capital.
Very romantic to be huddled under a tiny umbrella, I must say.

This one time we went swing dancing. There
was a live band and no air conditioning.
Red face, but so fun.

This one time Jeff's sister and brother-in-law came to visit and we had way
too much fun. And ate a lot of really good food.

I had a little nibble of Jeff's oyster and didn't puke all night. Yay!

Economics lesson at the American History Museum.

This one time I got all hipster and got Instagram on my ipod touch. oooh.

Thomas Jefferson Building of the National Archives. Beautiful building.
Plus, Thomas Jefferson's library. AWESOME.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even know what Instagram is (I'm not hipster)- I'll have to look it up in the App store.

I'm so jealous of your adventures! Hope every day is a blast.

deb said...

I enjoy the photos from your files. I also particularly enjoy your hotness in the 'huddled under tiny umbrella' picture. When you coming back, yo?

micquel said...

Thanks for commenting, guys. I should blog more, eh? We get back on Aug 28, then school starts on the 29th. You graduated people are so lucky.