Monday, October 03, 2005

Something to Blog About

NOT! All I want to say is that it brings warmth to my heart to have protection against being molested in the parking lot. Yes, I do indeed get warm fuzzies every night when I leave the "cheerful" comfort of work and venture into the cold, dark parking lot, and this is because the security guard follows me out and watches until I am safely locked in the car with the psycho killer hiding in the back seat. I mean...safely in the car and out of harm's way. Because that Harm, his way can be pretty malevolent, let me tell you.

Well, I must go now to undergo the nightly ritual of the awkward, but secure and protective silent comraderie that I always have with the trusty security guard. Safe walking to all, and to all a good night.

7 comments:

micquel said...

what kind of loser doesn't have a single comment on their post after this long? A big one.

Babs said...

Ooo, You have two now! Way to be, updating your blog and all... It kind of seems as if everyone gave up on it this week... maybe next week there will be more, oh.. and I definately have zero comments on mine too.. I don't konw if that makes you feel better.. or worse!

micquel said...

I still feel like a loser. But it does make me feel better that there is slacking going on in other places, and my blog has not become the lone lepper of this blogging world. But it does make me feel worse, too, because it means I have slacker friends, and also non-working internet friends. Both are nongood. smlarsh.

Unknown said...

ha. you go on Safewalk with the security guard who, I'm assuming, is married. Micquel, you've really got to open up your "pool."

Yeah, that Harm is bad news.

deb said...

Is this security guard bald, and quite buff? Because that would be dang funny if he was. Security guards..ha ha. I am so glad that the internet is working at the moment. YES!

micquel said...

Nik: SAFEWALK! I REALLY need to open up my pool. I just think I'll wait until next summer to do so.

Deb: Welcome back to the internet and blogging world! And no, the security guard changes nearly every night, I 'm sure there are repeats, I just can't remember them for any amount of time. They are almost never buff, and sometimes sort of handsome, possibly single. Too bad all we have is awkward silences between us.

Unknown said...

It is never to soon to expand your pool. There are just so many options. It would be easier if we were living in a more social environment, though. True.