Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Our Place


So, I promised pictures of our place. It took me a while, but I have a grand video tour for you to see every corner of our little studio apartment. We sure do like it, scant furnishing and all.

Jeff is settling into his work, and seems to be enjoying it. He is now a sworn in defender of the Constitution, which is pretty awesome. I am settling in to the VERY quiet life that is working from home. Well, sort of settling in. We had Friday through Monday off (luckiest), so that four day weekend of goodness kind of threw us off schedule again. But it sure was a blast. I will now keep you in suspense about that wonderfulness. Gotta save some exciting stuff to post during the boring work week, you know.

By the way, this is my first time uploading a video to blogger, so I hope it works.

3 comments:

Jill Swigert said...

LOVED THE TOUR, MICQUEL!!! You are such a hooooot!!! Love your commentary. Lovely, lovely digs. Was that a "defender of the Constitution" sitting on your office? ;) Here's hoping you get another couple of days off to go party some more...want to see more unusual fruit delicacies, please. Love ya, love ya!

smellame said...

Oh what fun! We need more like Jeff to defend our constitution. I wish I could come and visit you guys.

smart alec said...

I like how your bathroom area is pretty much the same size as your bedroom/living room area :) but for reals, it's super cute and I'm jealous of your cool new life in the DC.